Our Junior House Comenius Project
18 September 2013
We are in the process of producing a new section on the website about our Comenius Project. You will be able to read about the projects and view the work that has been completed.
Our Comenius project is entitled ‘The View from my Window’. It is an environmental and cultural project encompassing the child's view of
1) the changing scene in the environment as a result of the seasons, social and physical development,
2) the history of the local environment, e.g the castle, abbey, museum, stately home, prison and the life of the citizens of the time,
3) journeys made personally (during mobilities) and through different environments and times,
4) weather patterns and physical features,
5) home and why it is so special and particular to the child's culture and environment,
6) his/her own language and culture, including local customs, festivals, sports and events, and those of partner schools.
Headmaster's April Blog post
129Kb - Last modified: 01/05/2018 @ 10:50:34